This summer we added golf camps to our junior golf offerings at Foothill. Our co-ed camps, designed for beginner and intermediate players ages 6-17, ran from June through August.
Stay tuned for information on other junior programs!
- Monday-Thursday, 9am-12pm
- 1:8 coach-to-participant ratio
- Focus on full-swing fundamentals, short game, rules, course play and fun games/competitions
- Clubs provided for players who don’t have their own
- All campers receive a Cameron Champ Foundation t-shirt
- Cost: $225/week (see below for scholarship information)
- June 20-23
- June 27-30
- July 11-14
- July 18-21
- July 25-28
- August 1-4
- August 8-11
- August 15-18
Golf Program Scholarships
Full golf program scholarships are available to participants and families experiencing financial strain. To be eligible for a golf program scholarship, please complete this application form.
NOTE: Please complete the scholarship application form and wait to hear from a Cameron Champ Foundation staff member before registering.